Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Take Away Resolution

Despite that fact that Amanda is the Best Cook Ever, and that we have the Oppressively Large Mortgage, we've decided that we should have take-away once a week, or so. Part of the reason is that I usually work late, so I only cook on weekends, and not always very often then (since I can do a reasonable BBQ or roast, but only one person can be the Best Cook Ever). Sounds like it will be pizza tonight, from the local "gourmet pizza" place.

But, now for the bad news - it ought to be Survivor night in Australia (it was for the last season), but they moved it to Friday. Where is the sense of TV tradition? This is bad news because Survivor goes well with pizza - there's nothing like watching the pretty TV people whine about not having enough food, while you get pizza delivered to your door. I can recommend it.

BTW, if you're looking for a nice breakfast or brunch food, I can really recommend the corn things with avocado salsa recipe, from a couple of days ago. I had some leftovers for breakfast the next day - best breakfast ever. Especially when you don't feel like the alternative best breakfast ever - the big breakfast - eggs, bacon, tomatoes, sausages and mushrooms, cooked on the BBQ because they don't make a frying pan big enough to hold it all.

1 Comments:

Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fine blog. I found your site suitable for another
visit! And when I'm able to surf the web, I look for
blogs as great as your work.
I wish I was like you, but I'll go and peep your lasik eye surgery orange county blog.

4:19 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home