Friday, November 05, 2004

Star Wars ramblings

Luke: Is the dark side stronger?
Yoda: No, no, no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.

From the movie I remember that Yoda was very quick on the No. It was almost like Luke had stumbled across some Jedi secret. "Stronger? No, pfft... who told you that... no really.. who?"

And I still can't get over the fact that on the DVD for Return of the Jedi they took out the original Anakin at the end, and put Hayden Christensen in his place. IT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE!! If you were going to do that, you'd also put in Ewan McGregor for Obi Wan, wouldn't you? WOULDN'T YOU... gaaaah Bad George Lucas, bad. Oh, and it is sucky that he kept the updated movies, and didn't have an option to play them as they originally were.

Aaaah, now I feel better, I think I'd better have a lie down

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home