Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Answers to Interview Numero Uno

And here they are folks, Bou's answers to the interview.

1.Ok, if you could meet one person in the entire world, living or dead,
who would it be?

I think I'd like to meet my GGGGG Grandmother, Letitia Hutchison. I did
a post on her for the 4th of July here (the entire story):
http://boudiccasvoice.blogspot.com/2004/07/bold-streak-of-independence-f
itting.html


It's a curiosity thing. She gave a horse to our side in the
Revolutionary War (making her a Patriot for the Daughters of the
American Revolution, of which I am a member), but her husband was a
Loyalist, a Crown sympathizer. I've wondered if she was really that
strong of a woman. "Screw you, I'm tired of the Crown, I'm doing MY
thing" or if it was a case where they were playing both sides of the
fence since he actually fought on the other side. He was with
Tarletons' group, a group so savage, that when the Red Coats lost, her
husband was refused amnesty into the US. He was exiled to Jamaica and
then back to England. She stayed and raised her kids. So I've often
wondered. I really do think based on what I've read that she was a
strong damn woman standing up for what she believed in. I come from long
lines of strong women on both sides of my family.

2.Is owning a giant hamster a hassle, like does she go rampaging through
the house?

Ya know the big problem with those monster hamsters is they want to
chew. They're no longer content chewing on small pieces of wood. My
kitchen table looks like breakfast! And the poop! What a mess! I keep
tripping over the gargantuan droppings. There must be some way to potty
train Giant Hamsters. Geez!

3. Are you a night or a morning person?

Night person all the way. I tell people, mornings are good for only two
things and they both involve a bed.

4. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

This is going to be such a disappointment to everyone. I eat cardboard
and sticks. Well, not really. I eat a mix of two different Kashi
cereals in the morning, which kind of tastes like cardboard and sticks.
It's high in fiber and healthy. I think the optimist in me thinks every
morning, "Hey! If I start the morning out healthy, I'll eat healthy the
rest of the day!", but then. around 10:00, I eat chocolate and it's all
down hill from there.

5. Are you the type of person that sleeps cuddled up to your hubby, or
do you retire to your own side of the bed when going to sleep? (If that
is too personal, I can ask a different question...)
It's not too personal. I'm more of a night person than he is, so it's
not uncommon for me to go to bed after he's already fallen asleep. I
won't wake him up to cuddle. Also, I just do not sleep well at all.
Throughout the night, I'm up every 1.5 hours, looking at the clock or
thinking. I toss and turn a lot. That is not conducive to sleeping
cuddled with someone. It would be kinda rude. And. he's not a cuddly
kinda guy when he sleeps either. He prefers his side of the bed. So it
works out well.


-------------------------
Cool, thanks for that Bou. Now, who else wants to be interviewed ... tapping foot impatiently ...

PS. Looks like Blogger's comments are up and down more than a hookers dress, so if you would like to be interviewed, and can't put in a comment, send an email my way, amanda(dot)cole(at)gmail(dot)com

2 Comments:

Blogger Rachelle Jones said...

me too Sissy...

2:41 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Oh yeah, I definitely agree with Bou on that one.

3:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home