Friday, March 18, 2005

Friday finally

Man, what a long week it has been this week. We've been shortstaffed at work, and will be for the forseeable future. I have been taking about 60 calls a day, a lot of them frickin' password resets (actually I don't mind getting those, they are easy to do).

And this morning this dude decided to have a go at yelling at me, in a very strong asian accent, which meant I only caught about a third of what he was saying. Ended up transferring him to my service coordinator, 'cause I sure wasn't getting through to him. Poor guy, he ended up being on the phone with the dude for an hour!

I am soooo looking forward to finishing today, and the weekend. Going to the gym with hubby (been incredibly lazy in that regard, haven't gone for the past few months), then a night in together. Nice.

I told hubby he could have anything he liked for dinner, so we will be having Cajun chicken drumsticks, with steamed corn, and mashed potato.

Following that, we are going to watch one of our favourite movies, 10 Things I Hate About You, love that movie.

Some quotes that always make me laugh:

Joey: (holding up two pictures of himself) Which one do you like better?
Bianca: Hmm, I think I like the white shirt better.
Joey: Yeah, it's more...
Bianca: Pensive?
Joey: Damn, I was going for thoughtful

Walter Stratford: Hello, Katarina. Make anybody cry today?
Katarina Stratford: Sadly, no. But it's only 4:30.

Ms. Perky: So, I hear you've been terrorizing Mr. Morgan's class... again.
Katarina Stratford: Expressing my opinion is not a terrorist action.
Ms. Perky: The way you expressed your opinion to Bobby Ridgeway? By the way, his testicle retrieval operation went quite well, in case you're interested.
Katarina Stratford: I still maintain that he kicked himself in the balls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home