Monday, November 21, 2005

Can't sleep

Well, it's 3 in the morning and I can't sleep.

Last night for dinner we had fish and chips, and I decided to have a glass of red wine after that. Apparently doesn't agree with me, I feel crap.

Today is the last day of my two week leave, then it's back to work for me.

What to do on my last day, besides hopefully feel better and get some sleep ....

First thing, I have to put my car in to get new brake pads on the front.
I have a physio appointment for my knee (still improving slowly) at 1pm.
I have to go to the RTA at some stage to register my car.

So looks like on my last day, I will be getting my purse out a fair bit! :(

On the upside, Brian has the day off too, so we get to spend the day together. That's nice, he's a great guy and hubby, love spending time with him.

When I can't sleep I get up and read some blogs, go on It's Your Turn, and obsess and worry over things needlessly! What do you do when you can't sleep?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home