Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Hooray, it's a Carnival

Well, not yet, but later in the week I'll be hosting the Carnival of the Recipes. I've received four yummy recipes so far, keep 'em coming!

For those of you who haven't submitted before, and have a favourite recipe you'd like to share with the world, drop an email with a link to recipe(dot)carnival(at)gmail(dot)com.

**Update - If you don't have a blog you can still submit a recipe. Just email the recipe to the above address, and I'll include it in the carnival.

2 Comments:

Blogger Greg Finnegan said...

I can't wait for the recipes.

Yes, wireless IS the way! It takes a little while to adjust the settings of your browser, I found, but it is nice not tohave to worry about missing email while one is out. I am going to have to watch the bread intake, though!

-Greg

11:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2nd try on the way. >bag over head<

12:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home