Thursday, March 31, 2005

Bit quiet here

I've been a bit quiet on the blogging front this week, I know.

No real reason, just a bit creatively dry at the moment.

Things that have made me sad this week:
  • Paul Hester
  • Terri Schiavo
  • Michael Jackson (I know innocent until proven guilty, but he certainly seems to have a history of people accusing him of this stuff!)
  • Mellie Helen going on hiatus, for reasons unknown (hope she is ok)

Things that have made me happy this week:
  • As always, my hubby (hello, my love)
  • My vege garden is going great, lebanese cucumbers are going nuts, as are the baby capsicums.
  • Spending time with friends on a picnic on the weekend.
  • Friend's little daughter holding my hand as we walked down a path at the picnic
  • Read a good book, "Across the Nightingale floor", by Lian Hearn

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding Paul Hester...apparently the Finn Brothers concert was so emotional. They had Nick Seymour there as well. When they did a few CH songs (Don't Dream It's Over was one) there was a snare drum just sitting in between them, bathed in a blue light.
Apparently they have now canelled ther est of the tour to come home.

7:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice that you enjoyed Sunday, and the Little Gannet's handholding! We did too!

10:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home