Friday, February 11, 2005

Bits and pieces about me

In response to Mellie Helen's challenge:

1. What time do you get up: During the week, it ranges between 4.30 and 6am depending what shift I'm on. On the weekend it's whenever I wake up, probably 9ish.

2. If you could eat lunch with one person, who would it be? My hubby

3. Gold or silver? Gold. Definitely. Love gold.. oh and diamonds too ;)

4. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Sky Captain and World of Tomorrow

5. What is/are your favorite TV show(s)? I'm a bit of a TV freak, like quite a few shows.M*A*S*H, Xena, plus at the moment I'm enjoying The Amazing Race.

6. What did you have for breakfast? OJ, weetbix with skim milk

7. Who would you hate to be stuck in a room with? Michael Jackson, that face just creeps me out.

8. What inspires you? Good writing, makes me get off my butt and have a go

9. What is your middle name? Louise

10. Beach, city or country? Beach, for sure

11. Favorite ice cream? Vanilla, and yes I know that is boring.

12. Butter, plain or salted popcorn? Butter and salt

13. What color is your bathroom? White and blue

14. Favorite color? Blue

15. What kind of car do you drive? Daihatsu Charade

16. Favorite sandwich? Avocado, chicken, shallots, cracked pepper. I have dubbed it "The Amanda Sandwich"

17. What characteristic do you despise? Arrogance

18. Favorite flower? Sunflower, always cheers me up

19. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would it be? My lounge! .. oh ok, if I have to pick a place, probably San Francisco.

20. Favorite brand of clothing? Colorado

21. Where would you like to retire to? The house we are living in, it took ages to build, and I love it to bits.

22. Favorite day of the week? Sunday, it has such a lazy feel to it, can completely relax.. zzzz

23. What did you do for your last birthday? I actually have no idea, I can't remember.

24. Where were you born? Sydney, Australia

25. Favorite sport to watch? Rugby League.. Go the Eels...please?.. this year?

26. What fabric detergent do you use? Umm.. I think it is called Radiant

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home