Friday, February 04, 2005

Ten things

Now, I've noticed that quite a few bloggers have a list of 100 things about themselves, Beth being the latest I've seen. Gosh, I feel quite dull in comparison, I really don't think I could come up with 100 things about myself. So, what I will do, is post 10, and try to do that every now and then, when I can think of things.

1. I have been married for almost 4 years.
2. My husband is a wonderful, handsome, intelligent man, who could have had a much better wife than me, but is now stuck with me for life.. muwahahaha
3. I have a brother who is two years older than me.
4. When we were little he told me that he would always be more intelligent than me, because he would always be older than me!
5. I am left handed.
6. I am an atheist
7. I drive a Daihatsu Charade
8. The number of books and DVDs I own would be enough to entertain a small town
9. I am at work right now, but not working very hard :)
10. I play touch football. Last year I played on a men's team. This year I am playing on a mixed team, hooray.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mellie Helen said...

Let me get this straight: you work on a Help Desk...and you're an atheist? Haven't you ever heard the saying, "There are no atheists in foxholes"? Working a Help Desk can't be too terribly different from foxhole trauma...

12:41 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey Muppet,
Our 4 year wedding anniversary comes up in April. We tend to do the traditional gift thing, but for four years it is fruit or flowers.. hmmm..

5:40 am  
Blogger Amanda said...

Mellie Helen, some of the customers I get, you just know, there is no God!

5:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home