Friday, February 11, 2005

Fun times

Last night we had our first mixed touch football game. Despite it being Summer, it was quite cold, but that's a good thing when you are going to be running around for an hour. Well, we lost 8-4, but we were quite happy with how we played. It was the first time we'd played together as a team, and we really started to come together in the second half. I'm certainly not one of the star performers on the team, but I try hard, and will get better.

Tonight, being Friday, means I don't have to get to bed early if I don't want to. Hooray! Hubby and I are going to see the movie Closer, and then on to Jiminez for a Mexican feast. Ole!
I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman and Julia Roberts, so will be interested to see what the movie is like. Has had average reviews, I think.

Tomorrow the Grower's Markets are on in Castle Hill (the suburb I live in), which sells lots of yummy fresh produce. It's on the 2nd Saturday of each month, and we always go. We start off with a bacon and egg roll, then wander about looking at everything. One thing we bought last time was goat's cheese, with a lemon pepper crust. YUM! Definitely on the must buy list.

2 Comments:

Blogger franarchy said...

Hello, just randomly passing through your blog. I've always wanted to visit Australia and once upon a time had the opportunity to live in Melbourne.

I regret that, no doubt.

Interesting blog, if you're ever bored, stop by mine. I'll be back to yours, I'm sure.

6:17 am  
Blogger Rambling Rose Cottage said...

I'm in the US. Your Grower's market sounds wonderful!

6:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home