Monday, February 21, 2005

I quit

well, I haven't really, but sometimes I wish I could.

It's Mondayitis folks, careful it is going around.

I imagined walking up to my boss, and saying "That's it. It's over. I'm going now." They'd be like "what do you mean?"
Me: "I'm not going to do this anymore, I quit, seeya" and then just turn around and walk out.
Don't you wish sometimes, there was a world without mortgages, bills, food to buy?

GAaahh... I just attracted the attention of annoying git.
I was extolling the lack of spelling ability of one of our customers.... Me: the password is Welcome1... Client: is that Welcome1 with an e?...hmmm
Annoying git has to put his two cents worth in, .."what a wunch of bankers *shakes head*"
Wow, can you see what he did there, he like changed two of the letters, that's reaallly clever. His cynicism doth grow larger by the hour.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a lousy Monday too...just wasn't with it *sigh* if on;y we could win Lotto (buying a ticket would help, I guess)

8:56 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

buying a ticket doesn't do much, I've been in a syndicate for a year and a half, and we've won zip.

6:51 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home