Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Survivor - Palau

So Episode 1 of the latest Survivor showed last night. Now, I must admit I am a bit of a sucker for some reality shows, although my interest is waning. I don't know if I'm up for another Big Brother season. As for Survivor I've watched one or two episodes here and there, but haven't watched one all the way through.

That said, I quite enjoyed watching the first episode. Geez, I couldn't stand that Jolanda chick from the get go, how overbearing was she!?! And at the end, she said that she had reigned her personality in a bit! Whoa, glad she did that.
I felt sorry for the tatoo chick (umm.. Angie maybe?) when she was the last to be picked. That pink shirt wearing hairstylist guy had been all buddy buddy with her earlier (We're outcasts together..) and then when it came time for them to pick people for their teams he just dumped her like a hot potato. Can see that coming back to bite him.
Will probably give Episode 2 a go, and see if it is any good.

I much prefer The Amazing Race at the moment, good entertainment, cool to watch the tasks they have to do. They seem to be degenerating into couples that can't stand each other, which can be amusing. Like the couple who aren't together anymore, but are doing this to see if they can get their relationship back on track....ummm.. good idea guys, no pressure or stress there!
And the Jonathan guy (who we refer to as the dickhead), who is always shouting at his wife. Now the other members in the race are starting to pay out on him, classic.

So guys, are there any must watch shows for you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't have any 'must watch' shows, just some 'I like a lot' shows - whatever that all just meant...
Anyways, ANY LAw & Order, Desperate Housewives, Cold Case, can't really think of any more...but NO REALITY TV. EVER.

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 pm  
Blogger Amanda said...

Just so's you don't think I am a comment deleting Nazi, Daffy's comment just published three times for some reason. She didn't start hard core dissing of reality shows or start calling me names or anthing! :)

If anyone ever did get nasty, I don't know if I'd keep the comment in, I guess I would delete it if I thought others might take offense.

4:10 pm  
Blogger Caltechgirl said...

survivor is a must watch (ep. 2 is tonight!) and I also love House and the Amazing Race

2:37 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home